3 days of festive events and unique encounters!
WEDNESDAY 22 JULY
- 3pm / 4pm / 5pm / 6pm Powerful acrobatic experience, with Joris Frigerio of the Company Les Hommes de main. Amphithéâtre Sacha Sosno 1st floor
- 9.30pm Screenings and performances, proposed by the gallery Espace A VENDRE. Rooftop.
- 10pm Concert of Merakhaazan for the release of the disc “Veins” and lighting of the facades. Amphithéâtre Sacha Sosno 1er étage.
THURSDAY 23 JULY
- 6pm Meeting point : entrance. Conf’érrance by Š†Ö with a stroll rocked by unsuspected melodies. 3rd floor.
- 7pm Musical interlude with the group Ride the Clouds, composed of three musicians: Aliénor De Georges, François Barucco and Julien Perez. Amphithéâtre Sacha Sosno 1st floor.
- 7.30pm / 9.30pm Artist performance “Main” : Pauline Brun. Rooftop.
- 8pm Meeting point : 1st floor. Artist performance “DENT POUR DENT” : Anne-Sophie Turion. 1st floor.
- 9pm FULL. Meeting point : entrance. Manifesto of Chelsea hotel of Yves Klein by the actors Felicien Chauveau and Mélissa Prat, and Stéphan Ramirez for an outside look – Collective La Machine. 3rd floor and Rooftop.
- 10pm Cine-Concert around Yves Klein with the musician Benoit Berrou on ukulélé electro-acoustic. Rooftop.
- 11pm Lighting of the Fire Wall by Yves Klein. Rooftop.
FRIDAY 24 JULY
- 4pm FULL. Meeting point : entrance. Acoustic portraits of Niki de Saint Phalle and Jean Tinguely with the actors Eva Rami & Christophe Servas of the Mediterrannean Company Oléa. 3rd floor.
- 5pm Musical reading for indolence with Muriel Revollon actor & Benoit Berrou musician, of the Ziri Ziri Company. Amphithéâtre Sacha Sosno 1st floo
22 and 23 July : last entrance : 23h00. Museum closing: 23h00.
From 15h00 to 17h30: Free access with a museum entrance ticket or PASS Musées de la Ville de Nice. From 17h30: Free admission.